What to bring to an appointment
Not sure what to bring to your appointment? We can help you
When you're coming to your appointment at RDHM or your local community dental clinic, there are a few items you will need to bring.
- A letter from us telling you where you need to go once you arrive
- Your Medicare card
- Health Care card if you have one
- Pensioner Concession card if you have one
- Department of Veteran’s Affairs pensioner concession card if you have one
- Any medications you are currently taking
- X-ray films, scans, or any other test results if you have them
- Aids (glasses, hearing aid, walking frame)
- Any special items listed on your letter
- photo identification with your name and address
- Payment for your appointment.
Please come to your appointment with any questions you may have about your oral care.