The health of our patients, visitors, and staff is our biggest priority. We have put in place a number of measures to keep our community safe while providing the highest level of care. We are screening all people arriving at the Royal Dental Hospital of Melbourne (RDHM).
When you arrive at the hospital, you will be:
- asked a few questions to see if you have any symptoms of COVID-19
- advised that it is mandatory to wear a mask while you are here at the Hospital
- asked to wash your hands with a hand sanitiser.
You may undergo further screening, such as a temperature check.
The most common coronavirus symptoms reported include:
- breathing difficulties such as breathlessness
- sore throat
- fatigue or tiredness.
If you have any of the symptoms mentioned above, please stay at home and contact RDHM on either (03) 9341 1000 or email@example.com to reschedule your appointment.
You can find out more information about COVID-19 on the Victorian Department of Health and Human Services website.
We also ask that patients practice strict hygiene to help keep everyone safe.
Help stop the spread:
- Cough or sneeze into your arm
- Use a tissue
- Bin the tissue
- Wash your hands