The Royal Dental Hospital of Melbourne offers free Telehealth appointments. This means you can speak to us via internet video call about your oral health needs.
- A telehealth appointment is a convenient video call with a representative from The Royal Dental Hospital of Melbourne who can discuss your dental health queries.
- You don't need to travel to The Royal Dental Hospital of Melbourne for an appointment
- You can use telehealth on most laptops, desktop computers, tablets, or smartphones (for example, an Iphone)
- It saves you travel time and expense
- The telehealth video call service is available from Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
- The telehealth video call service is free and confidential.