Dental Health Services (DHSV) collects and stores your personal information when you submit a job application or join our talent community, this includes applications submitted through the DHSV Careers website. In accordance with the Privacy and Data Protection Act 2014, DHSV may keep the information you submit in connection with an application for employment and for future consideration. Your information is securely stored via DHSV’s Applicant Tracking System, LiveHire.
What Information may DHSV collect?
- Your name
- Contact details
- Education background
- Employment history
- Reference or results of employment checks
- Your resume (CV)
- Information obtained from your cover letter and in the context of your job application
All information provided in job applications must be accurate and any errors may result in withdrawal of an offer of employment or termination of employment. When applying through DHSV Careers webpages, you may delete or change your account by yourself at any time or you may request that DHSV do so by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
How will DHSV collect your Personal Information?
- Directly from you when you provide it in your resume (CV) or in the context of a job application
- DHSV Careers webpages
- References you provide
- References received from third parties such as education institutions or your current or past employers
- Employment checks, including from publicly available sources, such as Google and LinkedIn
What does DHSV use your Personal Information for?
DHSV uses the Personal Information it is provided with for legitimate business purposes, including to enter into an employment relationship with you, and because there is a legitimate business need to assess job applications or as otherwise permitted by applicable law. The following are examples of the ways DHSV uses your Personal Information for business purposes:
- To consider your application and assess your suitability for the position applied for or for other suitable positions that might match your profile
- To check/obtain information or references about you from third parties
- To inform you of job opportunities, forums, actions or publications that might be of interest to you, as requested
- To review and assess DHSV’s hiring policies, practices and statistics
Who will use your Personal Information?
- Members of the selection panel responsible for assessing your application
- A Delegate who has overall authority to approve recruitment decisions
- DHSV staff involved in the administration of recruitment and onboarding activities
DHSV may also disclose personal information to an external provider/s in the course of onboarding successful candidates. This is typically for the purposes of confirming your eligibility (such as criminal background checks or verifying documents). DHSV will contact you or obtain your consent prior to loading your information into any third party system.